(2) Fulltime Cooks!
MOKSHA INDIAN BISTRO IS NOW HIRING TWO (2) FULLTIME COOKS!
Moksha Indian Bistro in Niagara Falls, ON is now hiring two full time cooks. Our menu takes root in the time honoured style of great North Indian food, using bright aromatics, savoury spices and the freshest ingredients, with a whimsical interpretation. .
- Responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products
(full meals and individual dishes)
- Ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions.
- Responsible for the receiving, storage and preparation of all food products according to the restaurant specifications and practices.
- Ensure food products are properly dated, rotated and stored to ensure food safety
- Keep record of food used and create order for required items
- Will maintain a clean workplace at all times (inspect kitchen and food service areas)
- Follow health and safety guidelines.
- Organization and cleanliness is top priority
- May assist in training new employees.
- Cooperation, communication and teamwork are essential for a successful cook.
Education & Experience
Completion of High School and 1-2 years of Cooking experience.
Completion of a Hospitality/Catering diploma if no experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
5993 Stanley Avenue
Niagara Falls ON
We welcome all to apply including Aboriginals, Veterans, New Comers to Canada, Seniors, Minorities and more!