- Quebec NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Experience: one year or more
- Plan and coordinate maintenance services for all company owned units.
- Maintain Trucks and trailers data and organise files properly.
- Prepare annual reports for maintenance
- Monitor hours of service record for all drivers and report any discrepancies to manager
- Perform administration activities related to hiring, such as background check.
- Provide training to drivers to perform their daily job, safety measures and company policies.
- Check driver qualification files on monthly basis and follow up for any expiries.
- Collect maintenance and repair invoices for all vehicles and equipment and enter them in system.
- Schedule appointments for Road Test and Drug Test with new applicants.
- Communicate with maintenance manager and vehicles are scheduled and completed in timely manner.
- Co-ordinate with management in establishing and implementing company policies and procedures.
Location: 584 McGeachie Drive Milton, Ontario L9T 3Y5
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: