Administrative Assistant required
Salary $24/hr, Full Time, Permanent
Language : English
Education: Some College Diploma
Experience: 7 months to one-year experience
- Plan and co-ordinate maintenance services for all company owned units.
- Maintain trucks and trailers data and organize files properly.
- Prepare Annual reports for maintenance.
- Monitor Hours of Service record for all the drivers and report any discrepancies to manager.
- Perform administration activities related to hiring, such as background check.
- Provide training to drivers to perform their daily job, safety measures, and Company policies, rules regulations.
- Check driver qualification files on monthly basis and follow up for any expiries.
- Collect maintenance and repair invoices for all vehicles and equipment and enter them in system.
- Schedule appointments for Road test and Drug test with new applicants.
- Communicate with maintenance manager and Mechanic shop to ensure all Preventative
- Maintenance and Annual inspections for company vehicles are scheduled and completed in
- Co-ordinate with management in establishing and implementing company policies and
Contact : Avtar from AM Haulage at 22 Great Plains Street, Brampton. ON.
Apply at email@example.com