Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become financially better off.
A Best Workplace
Scotiabank is a premier financial institution and Canada’s most international bank recognized as a Best Workplace®, in Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Panama, Peru, Chile and Latin America by the Great Place to Work® Institute.
A multinational winning team
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Scotiabank helps to build bright futures worldwide through ethical banking practices, environmental awareness and a commitment to communities.
Incorporating the key personal investment and advisory activities within the Scotiabank, Global Wealth & Insurance provides a full range of products and services that encompass retail brokerage, investment management advice, mutual funds and savings products, and financial planning and private client services for affluent clients.
The Advisor Services Centre is the primary support of contact between the HollisWealth Head Office and HollisWealth Advisors across Canada. This team serves as a key point of reference for these Advisors, providing assistance and direction in all areas of our operations. It is a dynamic team, faced with new challenges every day, and undergoing constant change and evolution.
* Acts in a client services role between the retail sales force and Head Office;
* Provides first level training and administration support by responding to and initiating contact, furnishing information regarding events, programs and new initiatives;
* Provides timely feedback and information to the sales force on a multi-tier level;
* Plays a key role on special projects requiring effort and attention beyond their daily activities. These projects may include:
* Systems Training & Support (Dataphile, FastAPPS);
* Website (Intranet) Training & Support;
* Strong financial services background – brokerage, banking or mutual funds industries experience required;
* Good computer skills – MS Windows, Excel, Word and Outlook;
* CSC/CPH or IFIC designation
* Working knowledge of Dataphile or other industry recognized business applications;
* Minimum 3 years industry experience with an IIROC/MFDA firm, preferably in a client services or support capacity or operations or retail;
* Previous customer service skills within the financial services industry;
* General knowledge of Financial Services Back Office processing;
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in French and English
* Must be able to work flexible hours between the hours of 8am – 7pm.
Advisor Services operates between the hours of 8am – 7pm.
The Advisor Services Associate will work 9am – 5:30 pm and will be required to work a late shift 10:30 am – 7pm every six weeks.
Scotiabank is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.