Company: Architecture Unfolded Inc.
Business information: We are an established Toronto-based architectural firm, specializing in high-rise residential and commercial projects. We offer multiple use design with high rise residential, mid-rise residential, townhomes, and exclusive customer home design. We also offer pre-consultation drawings, prime consulting services and green design; commercial, retail, office and interior design. We prepare feasibility studies to determine the potential of a property through feasibility studies that consider governing by-laws, guidelines and regulations as well.
Business Location: 368 Dufferin St., Toronto, ON M6K 1Z8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, site requirements and other technical documents and reports
- Liaise with the project management team to implement and develop design requirements in compliance with Ontario Building Code
- Assist in design development
- Prepare manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings, specifications and graphics.
- Construct architectural and display models, and 3-D virtual models of architectural designs
– Education: Completion of a two- to three-year college program in architectural technology or a bachelor’s degree in Architectural fields or equivalent experience is required.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field is required.
– Training/Knowledge in Autodesk Revit since the firm is transitioning its production software from Autocad to Autodesk Revit.
– Ability to work independently and multi-task.
– Self-motivated to drive completion of tasks as accurately as possible.
– Attention to details and fundamental understanding of 3-dimensional space.
– Residential construction
– Commercial and/or industrial construction
Computer and Technology Knowledge required:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Outlook
- Autodesk REVIT
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Under pressure
- Attention to detail
Salary: $21.50 to $23.00 per hour; 37,5 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability, dental and extended medical insurance are provided.
Important Information: This position requires working 8 hours per day from Monday to Thursday and 5,5 hours on Friday; 37,5 hours per week, with two paid breaks of 15 min per day and 30 minutes of unpaid lunch. Work schedule is from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 368 Dufferin St., Toronto, ON M6K 1Z8