1351 ST CLAIR AVE. W
TORONTO, ON, M6E 1C5
TITLE OF POSITION: BAKER (NOC:6332)
– Preparing dough breads, rolls, sweet goods, according to recipes.
– Operating machinery.
– Baking mixed doughs and batters.
– Ensuring quality of products meets established standards.
– Drawing up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce.
– Purchasing baking supplies.
– May oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods.
– May hire, train and supervise baking personnel and kitchen staff.
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Wage: $14.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
Education: High School Graduation
1-2 years of baking experience
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send you resume via email.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org