- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Bilingual Service Desk Analyst (6 month contract)
Bilingual Service Desk Analyst (6 month contract)
Express Scripts Canada is actively looking for a motivated Bilingual Service Desk Analyst. The successful candidate shall possess a strong client-centric focus with a keen eye for problem solving. This candidate must have a willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate deadlines, including limited travel (10%) with on-call duties as required.
This is a 6 month contract position.
- Monitor, investigate, answer and log internal application issues and service requests
- Impart business knowledge to assist and support Express Scripts Canada’s internal customers on day-to-day system issues
- Maintain incident management ticket queues and adhere to SLA’s by setting priorities and resolving technical issues
- Work with internal service providers to identify and resolve system-related issues
- Triage end user support issues and actively work with other teams within the Information Systems team to resolve in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to the support process and procedures within the IS department
- Record, update and track all User ID setup requests for internal software application: modifications, terminations, password resets, including QA and external customer requests
- Review and update process documents and User templates on a regular basis to reflect current information and processes
- Answer support calls and participate in an afterhours on-call rotation schedule
- Provide remote assistance to all Express Scripts Canada locations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with user community with a focus on providing best-in-class support services
- Assist with internal communications regarding system-related issues
- Liaise with other internal departments as required
- Other projects as assigned by Management
- Post-secondary degree with related job experience in insurance, customer service or computer science.
- 1-3 years experience in a service desk role with a focus on providing superior customer service
- Knowledge of UNIX, FTP, TCP/IP and its relationship to feed transmission and receipt is an asset.
- Bilingualism in French & English both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving skills to assist users in resolving issues and setting customer expectations
- Good working knowledge of Express Scripts Canada operations and systems
- Ideal candidate has excellent analytical and documentation skills, is proactive, energetic and a team-player
- Ability to work effectively with internal customers
- Business knowledge of pharmacy, dental and extended health claims processing is a definite asset.
- Flexible and adaptable to working additional hours and/or overtime
- Job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard
- Need to remain at work station for lengthy periods
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Technology Services provides core information technology services to all Express Scripts Canada departments. It provides underlying hardware, software, network infrastructure and enterprises services in order to keep the organization running.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: