1st Call Industrial Ltd.
- Keep financial records
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts;
- Maintain general ledgers;
- Establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems;
- Prepare trial balance of books, and prepare financial statements;
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills;
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents;
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Education: High school
Experience: 3 years as Bookkeeper
Wages: 22/ hr for 30 hrs/week
Targeted to: Newcomers to Canada, Students and Aboriginal Youth