Company: 2613665 Ontario Inc O/A Kelseys Original Roadhouse
Business information: Kelseys Original Roadhouse offers large portions of American fare & specialty cocktails in a casual setting with comfy booths & TVs. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, making every journey better and every plate a delicious one. We are looking for a Business Management Consultant to join our team and help us expand our business to its maximum potential!
Business Address: 1350 16th St. E, Owen Sound, ON, N4K 6N7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Assess, evaluate and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Analyze and propose improvements to current systems, structures and procedures in overall management of the establishment including all operational and enabling areas
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
- Drive business strategies and expansion plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction along with efficient use of organizations’ resources, not limited to planning the reorganization of the operations of an establishment
- Design, develop and improvise quality management system to meet quality assurance standards
- Provide guidance and support to businesses on regulatory policies and procedures
- Manage current processes/systems with staff and seniors at all level of organization
- Strong documentation skills (capability to write clear and well-structured technical specifications documents and design of workflows)
- Manage cross-functional teams across the organization
- Manage program schedules and workflow
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Lead change management activities for the organization
Major work area: Operations, Management
– Education: A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, hospitality, hotel administration or a related discipline is required
– Experience: Experience in progressive project management and business consulting is a strong asset
– Ability to supervise 1 or 2 people is required
– Knowledge in delivering medium to large transformational projects is required
– Knowledge of agile practices including, scrum/iterative delivery and capability to drive a delivery are required
– Lean Six Sigma Certified professional and/or PMP certified in Project Management or equivalent studies and experience are considered strong assets.
– Knowledge of MS Access; MS Excel; MS Power Point; MS Word; MS Project; MS Visio; MS Outlook is required.
– Knowledge of Blueworks, Sharepoint and Clarity is an asset.
– Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines and attention to detail.
– Excellent oral and written communication and highly effective interpersonal skills. Accurate, team player and organized.
– Strong analytical, influencing and problem-solving skills, aptitude for technology
Benefits: Disability, extended medical and dental insurance are provided.
Salary: $52.88 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Flexibility in schedule is required. The worker will be required to work 5 days per week, from Monday to Friday. Most common shift from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Saturdays and Sundays will be off.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com