Company: Sapphire Dental Practice Management Inc
Business information: We are a construction and interior design consultancy company, specialized in dental office construction and design. We have a strong track record and expertise with new buildings and offices as well as alteration/renovation work. We provide consulting services to help dentists adapt a regular office with dental equipment.
Business address: 324 Mickey Court, Milton, ON L9T 7N6
Location of work: 20 Rivermont Rd Unit B1, Brampton, ON L6Y 0A7
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
• Compile data, statistics and other information
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, meetings, etc.
• Answer electronic enquiries
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars and conferences
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
• Coordinate the construction/design projects with the dentists and the contractors
• List the equipment required by the doctors/dentists
• Manage the budget stipulated for the construction and design
-Education: Completion of secondary school is required. A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is preferred.
-Experience: At least 1 year of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
-Experience with database software is an asset
-Must have the ability to multitask, be organized and work with tight deadlines
-Knowledge of dentistry and construction/design terminology is mandatory
Salary: $23.76 – $24.76 hourly, 37.50 Hours per week
Benefits Dental insurance, extended medical insurance and a bonus at the end of the year.
Work Schedule is Monday to Friday from 9:30 AM to 5:00PM
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 20 Rivermont Rd, Brampton, ON L6V 6G7