A couple is in need of a child caregiver for their newborn baby and preschool kid located in Richmond Hill, Ontario. (Jefferson Side Rd. & Bathurst St.)
- Provide care and supervision for infant or child in employer’s own residence.
- Bathe, dress and change diapers for infant or child. Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Prepare, serve or feed nutritional meals to child, special diet to mother in maternity, or formulas to infant.
- Perform some necessary housekeeping duties under general direction of employer and maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Maintain a record to keep a track on daily activities and health information for each person under care.
- Organize, participate and oversee child’s activities such as meals, rests, games, reading, outing to and from school and appointments as instructed by employer.
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development.
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Take child to and from school and to appointments.
- At least one year of previous relevant experience in caregiving
- Experience in infant, child and maternity care with relevant qualification
- Training certificate in caring newborn child and baby
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Qualification in food & nutrition will be an asset
- Speaking Chinese and English will be highly beneficial
- Criminal Record Check
Wage and Terms of Employment:
- 40 hours per Week as a permanent full-time position
- 1.5 times employee’s regular wage After 44 hours/week