Company Operating Name: Brian’s Poultry Services Ltd
Location of Work: Rural, southwestern Ontario: multiple farm locations per shift. Transportation provided from Oshawa, ON and/or nearby sites.
Title of Position: Chicken catcher (10 vacancies)
Terms of Employment (e.g. permanent, full-time, hours/week): Permanent, full-time, 40 hours/week. Overtime may be required. Shiftwork.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Travel to multiple on-farm locations per shift (transportation provided – see above)
- Catch and load live chickens into transport cages
- Follow company procedures, include animal welfare and work place safety procedures
- Operate farm machinery, as necessary
- Based on specialization, some oversight of junior/less experienced workers may be requested
- No education or prior work experience required. Training will be provided.
- Position is physically demanding, and includes repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, standing for extended periods, and bending, crouching and kneeling. Work site environment is dusty, odours.
- Salary: $15.00 per hour. Overtime paid above 44 hours/week. Additional compensation based on performance possible up to maximum of $1000/month.
- Benefits: No benefits offered. Shared accommodation available, if required.
- Vacation: 10 paid vacation days per year.
Contact Information: email@example.com/ 800-265-1170
Company Address (Headquarters): 1350 Highway 9, P.O. Box 9, Mildmay, ON Canada N0G 2J0