Citymark Construction and Drywall uses hands-on approach that optimizes results while maintaining fast turnaround times and responsive, friendly service. Since 2002,Citymark Construction and Drywall has provided an extensive set of professional services to institutions throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
As a member of the Interior Systems Contractors Association (ISCA), Citymark Construction and Drywall has developed a strong reputation by holding every project to the same high standards. Every job is strictly supervised, both in-office and on-site, and our certified tradesmen engage in on-going training programs to ensure consistent efficiency. Our goal is to surpass our clients’ expectations and offer a superior value in every case.
We have played a role in various award-winning projects including Durham College Student Services Building (Winner of Oshawa Urban Design Award, 2010), Hudson’s Bay Queen Street (Association for Retail Environments Design, 2010) and Kleinfeld Toronto (Association for Retail Environments Design Award, 2015).
We are a fast-growing construction and drywall company, looking to hire a visionary COO to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure superb customer experience. The COO will optimize our company’s operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage marketing initiatives. The COO will assist in compiling the company’s budget, and employ strategies to safeguard company’s profit. You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen and have sound understanding of business strategies.
- Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of human, financial and material resources
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Working closely with middle managers to compile the budget.
- Spearheading strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
- Completing performance reviews in a prudent manner.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Masters’ degree in Business Administration, Law, Policy, or related fields is preferred.
- More than 10 years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
- Track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
Salary: $85 to $100 hourly – depending on experience- 40-48 hour per week
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.