Employer’s address: Crawford Dr, Brampton ON, L6V 2C7
Work Location: Assiniboine Rd, Toronto ON, M3J 1L1. York University residential apartment.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Bathe, dress and feed a toddler
• Discipline toddler according to the methods requested by the parents
• Prepare toddler for rest periods
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding toddler
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Take toddler to and from daycare and to appointments
• Tend to the emotional well-being of the toddler
• Instruct toddler in personal hygiene and social development
• Organize, activities such as read at the library, go to the park, swimming, drumming lessons, games
and outings for toddler
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals
• Supervise and care for the toddler
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of the mother
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
• Shop for food and household supplies
• Travel with family on trips and assist with toddler supervision and housekeeping duties
• Keep mother up to date with what the toddler is learning
Child’s age: 2-year old child.
Work setting: work in the employer’s daughter home, the residential apartment in York University.
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required
– Experience: At least a year of full-time experience as a caregiver is required
– Language: Swahili is an asset
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week
Benefits: If the candidate is willing to relocate, we will help with the cost of transportation.
– The candidate will be responsible for the care of a toddler 2-year old.
– Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and from 3:00 PM to 8:00PM
– Flexibility in the schedule is required due to the mother’s university studies schedule. Weekend work
may be required.
Apply by e-mail to email@example.com