Golden Maids is a professional residential house cleaning company which builds a reputation on quality and reliability. We care about providing a consistent, thorough clean, by delivering premium services to busy people.
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join our fast growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focussing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas
- Reviewing work schedules
- Prepare estimate costs for new customers
- Receive payments and issue invoices
- Ordering of cleaning materials
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities
- Assist with hiring and training of cleaning staff,
- Apply, maintain and oversee safety regulations ensuring all staff are aware of the safety policies and procedures.
- Fill in for absent staff as needed
- Execute all ad hoc tasks as requested by the management
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Post secondary education in business management is an asset
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Provide superior customer service and able to multitask
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and split shifts
$25 per hour, overtime will be paid at the rate of $37.50 after 44 weekly hours
8000 Bathurst St Thornhill, ON L4J 0B8