Cook (Indo-Chinese Cuisine)
Employer: Everest Hakka House (Everest Hakka House Inc.)
Business Address/Location of Work: 2356 Lake Shore Blvd West, Etobicoke, Ontario M8V 1B6
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-time, Shift and Flexible Hours, Evening and Weekend Availability Required
Hours: 32 per week
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
Responsible for the preparation and production of Indo-Chinese Fusion Cuisine dishes in a fast-paced working environment. The right candidate will provide hands-on culinary skill to deliver excellent quality food and service to the customer.
• Prepare and cook full meals, individual dishes and specialty foods as instructed
• Participate in planning menus;
• Ensure consistent and high-quality food preparation and presentation;
• Order, and maintain inventory and supplies;
• Train and supervise staff in meal preparation and cooking;
• Work with minimal supervision;
• Prepare and adapt dishes for customers with allergies and intolerances;
• Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.);
• Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is maintained including cleaning kitchen and
• Make Indo-Chinese fusion cuisine dishes.
Minimum Skills Requirements
• Completion of Secondary School is required;
• Vocational or technical training or college is an asset but not required;
• 3-5 years of experience in food preparation as a cook;
• Must have knowledge and experience preparing Indo-Chinese Cuisine dishes.
By email at email@example.com with resume
By phone: from 9:00 to 17:00: (416)-836-9292
By mail: 2356 Lake Shore Blvd West, Etobicoke, Ontario M8V 1B6
In person: from 11:00 to 15:00: 2356 Lake Shore Blvd West, Etobicoke, Ontario M8V 1B6.