COOK (South/North Indian Cuisine) 2 Vacancies
Employer: Kothur Indian Cuisine (Kothur Inc.)
Business Address/Location of Work: 649 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON – M4Y 1Z9.
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-time, Shift and Flexible Hours, Evening and Weekend Availability Require
Hours: 32 per week
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay,
Responsible for the preparation and production of Indian Cuisine dishes in a fast-paced working environment. The right candidate will provide hands-on culinary skill to deliver excellent quality food and service to the customer.
- Prepare and cook full meals, individual dishes and specialty foods as instructed by chef;
- Participate in planning menus;
- Ensure consistent and high quality food preparation and presentation;
- Order, and maintain inventory and supplies;
- Train and supervise staff in meal preparation and cooking;
- Work with minimal supervision;
- Prepare and adapt dishes for customers with allergies and intolerances;
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, Tandoor Clay Oven, etc.);
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene is maintained including cleaning kitchen and work areas;
- Make South and North Indian cuisine dishes.
Minimum Skills Requirements
- Completion of Secondary School is required;
- Vocational or technical training or certificate course or diploma is an asset;
- 3 to less than 5 years of experience in food preparation as a cook;
- Must have knowledge and experience preparing North and South style Indian Cuisine dishes
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org with resume
By phone: from 9:00 to 17:00: (416)-836-9292
By mail: 649 Yonge St, Toronto, ON – M4Y 1Z9.
In person: from 11:00 to 15:00: 649 Yonge St, Toronto, ON, Canada, M8V 1C5.