Company: Dacsen Limited
Business information: Dacsen Limited has been in business since 2008 providing mechanical design and robotic simulation services for automated manufacturing projects around the globe. Our experience includes automotive BIW as well as new products and processes development for specialty metals fabrication. Our engineering capabilities include 3D/2D mechanical design, taking advantage of Siemens NX software along with robotic simulations software using Siemens Tecnomatix PS and Delmia V5. Both of these combined provide our customers, enhanced cycle time and other cost savings proposals. We have recently added a new addition to our support structure providing fully functional PLC programs for any Allen Bradley/Siemens PLC. At this time we have the capacity to supply a fully off-line commissioned process to our clients.
Business address: 50 Steeles Ave East , Unit 12A Milton ON L9T 4W9
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Prepare engineering designs and drawings using NX Software
- Develop and prepare design sketches
- Write technical reports
- Write specifications
- Complete documentation packages and drawing sets
- Examine drawings for conformity and errors
- Prepare contracts and tenders
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Take 3Dimensional drawings and convert them into 2D detail drawings prepared for manufacturing
- Use Siemens NX software, AutoCAD Electrical and Mechanical, Siemens Technomatix, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Areas of specialization: electro-mechanical drafting, technical illustration, mechanical and electronic.
- Perform detailed drafting
- Completion of high-school is required
- A 2 to 3 years college program in engineering design and drafting technology or in a related field is required
- Experience is an asset
- Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail
- Previous knowledge of Siemens NX software AutoCAD Electrical and Mechanical, Siemens Technomatix, Microsoft Office Suite.
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Dental benefits
Work schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00pm. Occasionally, the worker may be required to work also on Saturdays (8 hours), depending on the workload.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 50 Steeles Ave East unit 12A, Milton ON L9T4W9