Boaden Catering Ltd. dba Boaden Catering & Banquet Centre is seeking an Event and Wedding Photographer in Toronto Region.
- Wage: $27.40/hour;
- Full-time, permanent job offer;
- Employment location: Toronto Region;
- Minimum of 30 hours per week – mostly evenings and weekends.
- Overtimes are paid at 1,5 rate for hours exceeding 40 hours in any given week;
- 4% vacation pay;
- Travelling is involved.
Start date: February 1, 2018
Main responsibilities and duties as a Event and Wedding Photographer include but are not limited to:
- Provide photo services for all events, shows, groups and other assignments as needed;
- Select plus assembles equipment according to subject;
- Edit, tag, rename and archive images;
- Choosing and setting up locations;
- Provide photography post production;
- Prepare photography for print;
- Promoting business and researching and making contacts;
- Assist the General Manager in developing and executing photography for upcoming projects;
- Interaction with our clients and great presentation skills.
- Must have completed specialized training in photography in high school, college or specialized training schools;
- Must have minimum of 2 years experience as a professional photographer;
- Must have driving license and own vehicle;
- Must have own equipment;
- Must be able to operate and transport camera equipment up to fifty pounds;
- Must have an excellent creative ability, with a good eye for a picture that must be demonstrated by a portfolio of previous work and a creative skills exam on site;
- Must have excellent technical and photographic skills;
- Must have good IT skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop;
- Must have Lightroom knowledge;
- Must have good communication and people skills, be commercially aware and good at marketing themselves.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to us to our business address at 505 Queensway Ave E, Mississauga, ON, L5A 4B4.