Required Executive Assistant
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Determine and set the Organizational procedures
- Establish and co-ordinate the administrative policies
- Supervise and Train Staff in procedures and functioning.
- Do the research and prepare the papers for the presentation by board members
- Meet the officials from other departments on behalf of the board members.
- Prepare the reports and summary briefs for the board members
- Co-ordinate the flow of information and materials in different departments.
- Maintain the electronic information filing system into the server which is accessible to all departments.
- Make arrangements and prepare the agendas for board meetings
- Prepare invoices, reports, financial statements and other documents for the meetings.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education and Experience: Completion of University Degree and 1 year but less than 2 years of previous administrative experience required.
Salary: CAD$ 24.00/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at SaveMax Real Estate Inc. Brokerage located at Suite # 304 – 6755 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 7Y2
To be considered for this position, please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org