- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- North of 60 NationTalk
The Facilities Manager serves as the primary contact for Facilities Services in regards to planning and managing facilities improvement projects. The Facilities Manager ensures ESI Canada’s facilities and physical security needs are being met in an effective and efficient manner. The Facilities Manager will acquire and maintain relationships with vendors and building managers to ensure facilities are maintained across Canada. While working with vendors to outsource facility maintenance needs, the Facilities Manager is also responsible for physically completing maintenance tasks as required, pending location. This position is not responsible for managing a team of direct reports.
In addition to coordinating and maintain relationships with vendors, the Facilities manager is also responsible for contract and lease negotiations, purchasing office equipment, processing of vendor invoices, ensuring performance guarantees are met, and conducting analysis to look for cost-savings opportunities.
The incumbent in this role is expected to be an active member in the Joint Health and Safety Committee (JHSC) and also coordinates the fire safety component.
- Works with management to determine assignments of offices (and other work spaces), moves, and designs. Based on these decisions, initiates and coordinates processes and acts as a liaison with subcontractors, external vendors, and Express Scripts Canada’s IT Department through implementation and completion.
- Manages services provided by office cleaners; plant maintenance; and internal and external storage facilities.
- Completes administrative and contract coordination duties as they relate to vendor management. This includes, but is not limited to, contract negotiations and administration, ensuring performance guarantees are met, conducts cost-savings analysis, and processes vendor invoices.
- Manages facilities budget for locations across Canada and actively works to ensure budget adherence.
- Manages installations, new construction projects, and renovations.
- Responsible for purchasing facilities-related equipment as required, including but not limited to office furniture, filing cabinets, generators, etc.
- Collaborates with corporate real estate and building landlords regarding leasing information and agreements as well as a point of contact for building managers.
- Prepares facilities data and effectively analyzes, communicates, and presents information.
- Responsible for the maintenance of fire safety equipment and the fire safety programs, this includes but is not limited to emergency evacuation drills.
- Responsible for the Emergency Safety and Security Policy for Express Scripts Canada.
- Assists JHSC with identifying and resolving facility deficiencies.
- Responsible for physically completing some maintenance tasks as required.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a facilities related role
- Previous experience managing a facilities budget
- Previous experience managing lease and contract negotiations
- College Diploma in a related field – Certificate in Facility and Property Management preferred
- Knowledge of the Canadian Occupational Health and Safety Act as it relates to creating a physically safe work environment
- Ability to lead a projects independently
- Previous experience using tools, including power tools preferred
- A strong focus on servicing internal customers
- Previous experience in purchase order and invoicing processing
- Excellent planning, organizing, analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
- Critical thinking for decision making
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively in a team setting
- Strong attention to detail
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: