Company:2425180 Ontario Inc. O/A Crystal Buffet Collingwood
Business Information:All-you-can-eat buffet restaurant. With over 150 delicious food items featuring, Chinese, Canadian, American, Japanese (sushi), Thai, authentic BBQ grill, prime rib carving station, salad bar, and dessert bar and ice cream station, you’re sure to satisfy both your appetite and your craving for variety.
Business Address:2 Mountain Road, Unit 1, Collingwood Ontario, L9Y 4S8
Work location:Same as above
Type of Employment:Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Hire food service staff
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of staff to ensure excellent level of customer services and compliance with our Restaurant Policy.
- Anticipate and maintain adequate staff load (not overstaffed nor understaffed) according to our past year’s data and experiences
- Supervise the performance of the staff, especially servers, with regards to their total sales, drink to food sales ratio, selling return visits, creating positive relationship with customers
- Maintain positive working relationship with other staff to drive business growth by setting targets, free meal programs, creating positive team work environment and to maximize staff’s potential towards their work attitudes.
- Ensure customer complaints are addressed properly while establishing positive reputation of the restaurant
-Education: Completion of secondary school
-Experience:A minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation or service is required
-The supervisor must possess strong interpersonal and intrapersonal, communication skills as well as human resource skills to ensure all staff are treated equally and fairly.
Salary: $ 18.00hourly, 37.5Hours per week
Benefits:Uniforms and name tags will be provided. Meals included.
Workday will have the following schedules: 11:30AM – 3:30PM; 5:00PM – 8:30PM. This job requires flexibility on schedule on the customer traffic (e.g., weekday vs. weekend, low vs. peak season). The worker must be able to work on weekends, holidays and overtime. It is a remote location, Collingwood is a 2 hour drive from GTA.
Apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax: 705-446-1333
Apply by mail to:2 Mountain Road, Unit 1, Collingwood Ontario, L9Y 4S8