Tim Horton Café in Dryden is looking for (4) permanent full-time Food Service Supervisors to start immediately.
Starting wage is $14.75/hr with Dental, medical and disability insurance after 3 months probationary period.
Your wage will be reviewed regularly, and potential increases will be based on performance, and absenteeism.
Job Location: 655 Government St, Dryden, ON, Box 1050, Dryden, ON P8N 3E3
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Experience: 1-2 years
- Completion of a secondary school
- Ability to communicate, read and write in English effectively.
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, available for overtime if required.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
Apply with resume via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor) or submit in person at 655 Government Street or mail Box 1050, Dryden, ON P8N 3E3.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.