ROBINA & BIBAN ASSOCIATES is a boutique organization of SAP service providers focused on long term relationships and prides in developing and delivering efficient solutions to help our customers resolve their business challenges. Our goal is to provide innovate cost effective solutions.
We are looking for one full time GIS technologist (NOC 2255) to join our team of experts at Robina & Biban Associates Inc. located at 38 Balding Crescent, Kanata, Ontario, Canada – L2K 2L3.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 2255:
- Good Data management skills to manage data collection, conversion, cleansing, data integrity, data integration activities and resolve
• Work with the other team members to resolve clients technical, business problems and systems compatibility issues
• Develop tools to model, manage, display and integrate, geospatial and transactional data analysis using ArcGIS, SQL and Power BI
• Develop intuitive interactive cartographic maps to help interpret the data to improve operational efficiencies
• Experience with python (ArcPy) to automate geoprocessing tools in Python to mange data collection
• Experience in using SQL to develop queries using geospatial and transactional data
• Integrate SAP transactional data with GIS data
• Train and provide technical support for GIS users.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction and able to provide direction to junior staff.
Employment Requirement and skills :
- Require completion of bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
• Willing to travel regularly.
• Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
• Effective interpersonal skills, excellent written communication and should be a team player.
• Areas of specialization – Cartography, photogrammetry, satellite imagery interpretation, chart plotting, analysis and interpretation and modelling.
• Should have experience in data interpretation and evaluation.
• Business Equipment and Computer Applications – Experience with MS SQL Server, Database software, Mapping and data visualization software. Computer Experience should include data manipulation and analysis, database development and management.
• Operating Systems and software – should have experience with, MS word, operate GPS ( Global Positioning System ) and other navigation equipment, MS Access, MS Excel, MS outlook, MS PowerPoint, SQL Databases, understanding of SAP HANA in memory database and ESRI ARC Geographic Information System(GIS).
• Experience with ESRI ArcGIS and working with data in the cloud
• Experience in Python and MS SQL programming to create queries, data optimization and data analysis tools
• Good knowledge of Power BI to perform data analysis and develop custom reports
Specific skills :
Write specifications and technical reports, monitor for data quality, verify accuracy, integrity and completeness of data, maintain and manage databases, generate maps and related graphs and charts, plan map content, format and design and compile required data from GIS database and other databases, perform data analysis and generate reports to understand trends, develop database schema and business applications, and store.
Compensation: $37.80 per hour for 37.5 hours weekly.
Please apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org