- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Human Resources Assistant
Human Resources Assistant
Hydro One is proud to be the largest electricity transmission and distribution provider in Ontario, serving nearly 1.4 million customers. We have a long history in the industry with our roots dating back over 110 years to 1906. Since then, we have worked to grow and evolve to meet the changing needs of our customers and communities across Ontario. Today, we’re focused on providing exceptional customer service and ensuring we are building safe communities where we live, work and play.
It’s an exciting time to join the team at Hydro One!
As a member of the Total Rewards group in Human Resources, you will provide professional front line customer service to team members and employees on matters such as pension, health & dental benefits, and disability management along with general office related work.
- Annual student Dependent confirmation for 2019-2020 school year
- Overall re-organization of pensioner files in the cabinets – alphabetize all files and combine the pension files with the 901 files
- Tracking tickets with Morneau Shepell to ensure deadlines are met
- Defined Contribution (DC) pension plan enrollments
- Pulling files and reviewing records to confirm/dispute issues that arise from 2019 pensioner statements
- Provide support for benefit processes and communications to employees and pensioners
- Provide support for ad-hoc requests or communications that are required
- Assistance in answering calls/emails from pensioners
- Preparation and completion of LTD forms and statements
- Preparing and processing of LTD billing, LTD and life insurance reports
- Follow-up calls to WSIB for status/claim updates
- Processing straight-forward WSIB Claims Form 7s (Tick Bites, Return to Full Duties, )
- Supporting outgoing WSIB Mail/Fax
- Uploading WSIB correspondence and preparing WSIB Lost Time reconciliation cheques
- Other duties as required
- Education – Post-secondary education in Business Administration, or related field
- Experience – Up to 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Skills – Strong interpersonal skills, service orientation, ability to prioritize, strong administrative and organizational skills, strong computer skills including facility with Microsoft Office, verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, ability to make good judgments, ability to troubleshoot system issues
- Assets – Familiar with SAP or other HRIS, SharePoint, and Collective Agreements
At Hydro One we understand that the success and strength of our business rests with our people. When we develop their skills, we are investing in both their success and ours. To secure the best talent, we seek to create a workforce that reflects the diverse populations of the communities where we live and work and to create a culture based on safety, innovation and inclusiveness.
We are honoured to be recognized by Forbes in its list of Canada’s Best Employers for 2019.
Thank you for considering a career with Hydro One, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you are having difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email email@example.com. Hydro One will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process.
Please note this email is only for accommodation requests. Resumes sent to this email address will not be considered.
Deadline: July 9, 2019
In the event you are experiencing difficulties applying to this job please consult our help page here.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: