A family is seeking an In-Home Caregiver to care for their 3 children in a private home in Toronto (Etobicoke), Ontario. The three children are; 4 year old active preschooler, 2 year old active toddler and an infant (born in April 2019).
Job Type; Full Time 40.0 hours per week, flexible working hours if required and overtime may be required.
Salary; $17.00/hour. 10 days paid vacation per year.
Start date; As soon as possible
Accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis but this is NOT a condition of employment.
– Childcare or related experience is required.
– Completion of an early-child education certificate is preferred.
– Basic proficiency in English language is required.
– CPR (Level B – Infant CPR) Certification is preferred.
– A Montessori qualification for teaching is preferred.
– Ability to speak, read and write in the Korean language is an asset but not mandatory
– Supervise and care for three children on a full-time basis in employer’s residence.
– Take children to and from appointments.
– Prepare nutritious food and feed meals & snacks.
– Bathe and dress children, and change diapers for the children and baby.
– Organize and oversee activities such as games and outings for 2 children (preschooler and toddler) to ensure that they can get enough physical activities, rest period and learning and playtime.
– Discipline the children according to methods requested by parents.
– Tend to the emotional well-being of the children.
– Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
– Perform light housekeeping including laundry, cleaning and shopping for food & household supplies.
– Travel with family on trips when necessary.
We invite qualified candidates who are; youth, new immigrants and indigenous people to also apply