We are currently looking for a caring, reliable and experienced full-time In-Home Caregiver capable of taking care of our 2-years-old son and 5-years-old daughter at our private home, located in East York, ON (M4G 3R7).
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with infant and/or toddlers of multiple ages;
- Secondary school diploma required;
- First Aid/CPR certification;
- Letter of Reference and Police Clearance;
- Patience, compassion, and sensitivity to children’s daily need is required;
- Demonstrate a high level of responsibility and organization skills;
- Availability of occasional overtime;
- Weight handling: up to 23kgs (50lbs)
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home;
- Prepare and serve nutritional meals;
- Bath, dress and feed infant and children;
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods;
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers;
- Pick and drop children at kindergarten;
- Accompany children to doctors’ appointment (if needed);
- Discipline children according to methods requested by parents;
- Keep records of daily activities and health information;
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
- Organize activities and outings for children;
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents;
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
Job Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30 hours/week) with an hourly wage of $14.00, overtime paid after 44 hours/week.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Noted: this is NOT a condition of employment.
Indigenous people, Youth
Newcomers to Canada, Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents are highly encouraged. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
NON SMOKING and FRAGRANCE-FREE ENVIRONMENT IS STRICTLY OBSERVED.
Apply to: R.firstname.lastname@example.org