We are currently looking for a caring, loving and experienced full-time In-Home Caregiver capable of taking care of our two children (8-years-old son and 10-years-old daughter) at our private home, located in Toronto, ON.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with children;
- Secondary school diploma required;
- First Aid / CPR certification;
- Reference letter and police clearance;
- Patience, compassion and sensitivity to children’s daily need is required;
- Demonstrate high level of responsibility and organizational skills;
- Availability of occasional overtime;
- Weight handling: up to 23kg (50lbs).
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home;
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
- Take children from school and to appointments;
- Discipline children according to methods requested by parents;
- Keep records of daily activities and health information;
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development;
- Help children with homework;
- Organize activities and outings for children;
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents;
- Perform light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and cleaning duties.
Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Noted, this is NOT a condition of employment.
Job Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30 hours/week) with hourly wage of $14.00, overtime paid after 44 hours.
Indigenous people, Youth and Newcomers to Canada, Canadian citizen and Permanent Residents are highly encouraged.
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply. If you are not authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
This is a 2 year position if meeting requirements.
Non-Smoking and Fragrance-Free environment is strictly observed.
Apply to: email@example.com