Santouka Kamei Canada Foods Ltd. (operating as; Hokkaido Ramen Santouka) at 91 Dundas Street East, Toronto Ontario and is looking for a Japanese Ramen Fusion Cook for a salary of; $17.50 per hour for 40.0 hours per week.
– Must have one to two years of experience in preparing and cooking a variety of Japanese style Ramen Fusion noodle soup dishes and stocks, hot appetizers and Ramen toppings.
– Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
– Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
– Basic oral English is required.
• Prepare and cook a variety of Japanese Hokkaido style Ramen (noodle) soup stocks (e.g. shoyu, miso, pork, chicken etc.) according to company standards
• Prepare and cook Japanese hot appetizers, Ramen toppings such as Cha-shu (Braised pork), Japanese style dumplings and Japanese rice-bowl dishes
• Ensure proper portion sizes and the highest food quality according to the company standards
• Train and supervise kitchen staff and helpers in their relevant duties of preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Ensure kitchen is clean and safe for food preparation in accordance with the company health and safety guidelines
• Manage kitchen operations in the absence of chef when required to do so
We invite qualified candidates who are; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people to also apply.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to; email@example.com
Please include Job reference number “91-002” in subject of email.