King Tandoori Bar & Grill Restaurant is now Hiring 2 Full Time Indian Specialty Cooks!
King Tandoori Bar & Grill Restaurant located in Brampton, Ontario is a one of a kind taste experience in the city that brings the customers authentic delicious and healthy Indian delicacies. Everything that we prepare in the restaurant is homemade bringing the secrets of the Indian cuisine to Canada.
- Preparation of the Indian dishes offered on our menu (inclusive of all sauces)
- Use of tandoor to make various meats, kebabs and naan breads.
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
- Help plan seasonal menus, as well as menus for special events and catering.
- Work with clients to plan catering menu, determine portion sizes based on number of guests.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Maintain kitchen inventory.
- May clean kitchen and work area.
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- Inspect and sanitize all kitchen food service area
- Work with specialized kitchen equipment
- Supervise kitchen helpers and train workers as needed
Education & Experience:
Completion of High school and 1-2 years of experience
Completion of a hospitality/ cooking program
English (Basic is acceptable as long as duties are performed accurately and safely)
Punjabi or Hindi would be an asset but is not a requirement of the job
Wage: $16.00/ hour
How to Apply
Mail/ In Person:
270 Rutherford Road S. Unit 1.
Visit our website at: http://kingtandoori.com
We welcome all to apply including: Veterans, Aboriginals, Youth, Seniors and more!