GCS General Contracting Services Inc.
London, Ontario and area
Job Title: Landscape Labourer (NOC 8612)
- Load / unload materials;
- Rake, shovel materials;
- Mix, pour and spread materials;
- Lay sod or seed;
- Plant trees and plants;
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and gardens;
- Use handheld tools;
- Maintain cleanliness on the jobsite / housekeeping;
- Submit daily FLHA’s and other applicable site paperwork;
- Other labour tasks as needed.
- 1 year of labourer or landscaping experience;
- CSTS training (is an asset);
- Ability to get to site locations in the London, Ontario area;
- Ability to work long hours (10 – 12 hours per day);
- Must be able to work in varied and extreme (hot) weather conditions;
- Physically fit and capable of lifting +50lbs;
- Strong work ethic;
- Safety conscious;
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
Terms of Employment: Full time, seasonal (6 months)
Benefits: Not applicable
Language of Work: English (oral and written)
Wage: $14.00 per hour to start with the potential to increase based on performance.
Send applications by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Attn. HR, 54314 Range Road 255, Sturgeon County, AB T8T0T8
- Fax: 780-460-2038