Landscape Plus Inc.
8565 Line 86, Ariss, Ontario, Canada, N0B 1B0
Tel: +1-519-8224618 / Fax: +1-519-822-3406 / www.enjoyoutdoorliving.ca
Here at Landscape Plus we have been designing and building luxury outdoor living spaces for 19 years. We believe it is our job to take your individual taste and style, add our professional touch, and translate it into the outdoor escape you have been dreaming of. When you join our company, you’re not just joining our team your joining our family.
Job Title Location(s) Starting Salary
Manual Laborer Kitchener/ Waterloo and surrounding areas $ 16.00 CAN/ Hour
Benefits: N/A Work Term: Temporary Full Time
What’s in it for you?
LP Landscape Plus is not your typical landscape company. While our main focus is providing an outstanding experience to all of our clients, we also strive to provide meaningful, long-term employment to those who have a desire to be part of our company. Some aspects of the job require;
- Assisting in landscape construction and landscape maintenance as assigned by your foreman or lead hand
- Must be a quick learner and adapt quickly
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be physically fit and e able to carry up to 50 Lbs objects repeatedly through a work day
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and holidays. You must also have your own reliable transportation to and from the workplace and worksites throughout K-W, Guelph and surrounding areas
- Willing to work in all climate conditions. (rain, cold, snow, hot, sunny)
- Help with snow removal during Winter months. (on call position)
- No Education Requirements
- 2-3 years experience working outdoors in Landscape/ Construction
- Must be able to communicate in English
Due to the sometimes-dangerous nature of the industry, safety is our number one priority. Basic online training is completed as part of your orientation before stepping onto any job site. This training is unpaid. That is followed up by continuous hands on training. You will be required to supply your own PPE (personal protective equipment). E.g. Steel Toed Boots, Gloves, Protective Glasses.
We are proud to say that members of our core leadership team have been with us over 10 years! Many of our team members have started out as laborers and have grown over to years and have advanced into supervisory positions. We help develop team chemistry by hosting a variety of events including BBQ’s, cottage events, holiday parties and company update meetings. We work hard, we play hard!
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description visit http://www.enjoyoutdoorliving.ca Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.