Employer Name: G&C Logistics
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
NOC Code: 1241
Job Types: Full-time
Work Location: Mississauga, Ontario
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to join our dynamic team as an Administrative Support, for our Vaughan, ON office. Your primary role will be to assist us with maintaining files and paperwork and responding to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
• Respond to customer requests & queries via phone and email in a professional and timely manner
• Coordinating with other departments to make sure all paper work is thoroughly managed
• Process high volume invoices on Quick-books and other in-house software on daily basis
• Maintaining client files to ensure proper documentation
• Drafting and creating invoices and quotes
• Enter new orders into the system and maintain the customer portals with up to date information
• Provide administrative support including generation of reports, presentations, policies and general correspondence documents
• Prepare and submit weekly reports for internal review as well as per client requests
• Other ad-hoc duties
• College diploma or degree.
• Previous administrative logistics and service experience is an asset
• Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn new software quickly.
• Good time-management with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Competitive Salary
• Career Growth
Job Type: Full-time
• administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience. Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses