Company: SM Enterprises
Job Title: Office Administrator Positions – 2
Position: A full-time, permanent, Office Administrator position is available immediately at our Oakville, ON location. The pay is $ 24.00 per hour for a desirable 40 hours a week. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company.
- The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors to the appropriate office, be the first point of contact for the clients and answer and respond to all general calls and emails
- Conduct clerical duties, and administrative support including filing, scanning, and responding to emails and preparing documents
- Attends workshops and conferences when requested
- Coordinate office project deliverables
- Perform general accounting tasks such as handling expenses, billing cycles including invoicing and budget tracking
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company, if required
- Provide administrative support for operations team and also monitor the production
- Greet and guide the clients by being an initial contact person at the office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in the equivalent field
- Adaptable to new technology and environment
- Excellent Time Management and anticipated needs
- Strategic Planning, Resourcefulness and detail-Oriented
- Interpersonal skills and listening skills are possibly the top desired qualities every company looks for in an administrative assistant.
- Proficiency With Microsoft Office Program
- Strong organizational Skills such as ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong Record Keeping Skills; Presentation Skills and Customer or Client Service Orientatio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Customer-service oriented.
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour
- Self-motivated and multitasking
SM Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please email your resume to email@example.com