Company Name: Sunrise Lodge Residential Care Facility
Location of Work: 160 Park St S., Hamilton, ON, L8P 3E8
Employer Name: Calvin Cain
Our company is a small residential home/facility that offers personal care and individual attention for older adults, people with disabilities, those with limited incomes or other populations whose limitations prevent them from living alone.
Title of Position: Patient Care Aide (NOC 3413)
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
Wage & Hours: $20.19 per hour. 40 hours per week plus overtime when necessary. Overtime pay after 44 hours per week. Two days off per week. Shifts: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Flexible hours.
• Supervise patients’ exercise routines
• Assist in some personal hygiene (bathing, dressing and grooming)
• Assist in recreational activities and perform other duties related to residents’ daily living & care
• Administer first aid in emergency situations
• Answer call signals
• Supervise building emergency evacuation
• Accompany residents on outside recreational activities and perform other duties related to resident care and comfort
• Prepare & serve nutritious meals & snacks to residents
• Make beds and maintain patients’ room
• Maintain inventory of supplies, perform housekeeping & cleaning duties
• 1 year paid full time experience as a caregiver
• A 6 month in class caregiver training course is considered an asset
• Excellent oral communication in English
Education & Credentials:
• Some Secondary school
• First Aid Certificate is considered an asset
• CPR Certificate is considered an asset
• Food Handler Certificate is considered an asset
• Narcotics & Controlled Substances Certificate is considered an asset
• Criminal Record Check
Interpersonal awareness. Initiative, Dependability. Organized. Reliability. Client Focus. Flexibility. Excellent Oral Communication. Effective Interpersonal skills. Judgment. Team Player.
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Standing for extended periods. Bending, crouching, kneeling. Attention to detail. Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
To apply Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org