Employer: 2236567 Ontario Inc. O/A Pizza Pizza
Company Description: With over 750 restaurants across the country, Pizza Pizza is one of Canada’s most popular pizza restaurants. We serve a variety of meat and vegetarian pizzas, sides, and even desserts.
Business Address/Location of Work: Unit 9 and 10, 208 Queens Quay, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2Y5
Nature of Employment: Permanent Full-Time, Shift and Flexible Hours, Evening and Weekend Availability Required
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: $14.00 per hour
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Number of Positions: 1
Job Summary: The Pizza Cook prepares and cooks a wide variety of menu items including pizzas, side dishes, and desserts. The Pizza Cook must communicate clearly and effectively with other Pizza Pizza staff members to ensure that orders are prepared in an accurate and timely manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare a variety of ingredients for pizzas and other food options such as dough, meats, and vegetables;
- Bake pizzas and cook menu items;
- Ensure menu options are prepared and cooked in accordance with Pizza Pizza recipes and presentation specifications;
- Adapt menu options for customers based on their dietary restrictions;
- Track and record inventory levels for food ingredients, cooking supplies, and equipment;
- Operate kitchen equipment in accordance with Pizza Pizza’s health and safety standards;
- Adhere to proper health and safety standards and procedures; and
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- At least six (6) months of prior work experience as a pizza cook is required;
- Possession of a Food Handler Certificate is required;
- Fluency in written and verbal English is required;
- Must be dependable, reliable, and have effective communication skills;
- Must be organized and adapt well to fast-paced environments.
Please apply: By email at email@example.com with resume.