Hiring three retail butchers
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Completion of a college or other meat cutting training program, or several years (three years) of meat cutting related experience is required.
– On-the-job training (Korean style meat cutting) will be provided for retail butchers..
- Cut, trim, debone and otherwise prepare standard cuts of meat and poultry for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers’ orders
- Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
- Prepare special displays of meat and poultry
- Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats and poultry and wrap prepared meats and poultry
- Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of meats and poultry according to company standards and customer requirements
- Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
– $15.00 per hour, 4% vacation fee of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation, extended health benefit
-40 hours per week (permanent & full-time position) including evening and weekend shifts
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toronto H-mart (Hanahreum Mart Inc.) #202-9737 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 8C7