Best Asian Grocers located in Cambridge, Ontario is looking for a full-time permanent Retail Store Supervisor, working 40 hours a week and with an communication skills. The successful candidate is required to have at least Post Secondary education. A minimum equivalent experience desired for the job is 1 year to 2 years. A wage of $16.5 per hour will be paid. There may be a requirement of overtime as well.
The specific skills required for this position are:
- Sell merchandise;
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters; Authorize return of merchandise;
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages;
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities;
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail;
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods.
- Ability to Supervise 5-7 people
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and Accuracy;
- Team player;
- Excellent oral communication;
- Client focus;
The additional required skills are:
- Order merchandise on a daily basis and maintain inventory
- Establish work schedules
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Supervise other Retail salespersons
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.