- Location: 357, Stewart Street, Renfrew, ON K7V 1Y3
- Salary: $17.00/hour
- Number of positions: 2 Vacancies
- Focus Employment groups: Students, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time employment of 40 hours/week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Shift work of morning, daytime, evening, and night. Occasional paid overtime.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: At least 1 year of supervision experience in a direct retail sale environment
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle preferred but not mandatory, Travel expenses paid by employer, Public transportation is not available, affordable cab service available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Attention to detail
Work Location Information: Urban area (town), employer will cover relocation costs
Personal Suitability: Organized and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills, Must have a steady client service focus and zeal to inculcate the same in the team, Must be a reliable team player.
Skills and Duties: Assign sales workers to duties, Authorize return of merchandise, Sell merchandise, Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters, Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers, Resolve problems, customer complaints and supply shortages, Organize and maintain inventory, Oversee gas pumps, Order merchandise, Assist to establish work schedules.
Work Setting: Retail convenience store at a gas station
Workers Supervised: Retail salespersons and other junior workers