Company: Copetown Woods Golf Club Inc.
Business Information: We are a full service golf course, we handle golf operations including restaurant and catering facilities.
Business Address: 1430 Concession 2 West, Copetown, ON, L0R 1J0
Work location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early May, 2020
- Assist with landscape constructions
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Cut and trim grass
- Rake and collect refuse
- Remove litter and garbage
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- Lay sod or seed
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- Apply fertilizers
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Raking bunkers
-Education: No education is required; some secondary school education is preferred.
-Experience is an asset
-Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Bending, crouching, kneeling; repetitive tasks, work under pressure, manual dexterity.
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, team player, client focus, dependability.
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40-44 hours per week.
Benefits: We will provide partial uniforms as well as staff discounts on food. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Accommodation provided at a cost.
-Flexible work schedule required based on the business needs. We are open from Monday to Sunday and operate from 5am to 7pm. Rotating shifts. Paid breaks provided.
– Work setting: Golf course
– Workers needed for this season starting in early May, 2020.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: P.O. BOX 100, Copetown, ON, L0R 1J0