- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- North of 60 NationTalk
Senior Pharma Contract Specialist
Senior Pharma Contract Specialist
The Sr. Pharma Contract Specialist is responsible for the daily management of the agreement and amendment process for assigned contracts/pharmaceutical manufacturers. The position is responsible for the preparation of agreements and related documents for Product Listing Agreements, including the analysis, legal review, and signature process. This includes primary contractual interface with Pharma, Legal, Carrier Partners and internal ESC teams regarding set up and interpretation of rebate agreements.
- Manage the Agreement and Amendment preparation process.Including, preparation of approved forms for the first draft of agreements and amendments.
- Prepare document summaries for review and sign-off by Director, Pharma Relations to ensure intent of rebate arrangement is captured accurately.
- Interface with Legal and other Business Subject Matter Experts – Is Responsible for coordinating appropriate legal and business review of negotiated document or research and resolution of contract interpretation questions related to rebate agreement, including providing assistance on audit and invoicing questions
- Analyze and interpret PLA opportunities for carrier partners – Responsible for putting together savings analysis for carriers upon introduction of a new PLA
- Interface with Clinical, IT, Customer Service and Finance – Responsible for setup, research and resolution of contract interpretation questions related to rebate agreement, including providing assistance on audit and invoicing questions.
- Interface with Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and represent Rebate Contracting in meetings with Pharma when contract matters are on the agenda.
- Work closely with Product Owners to review and manage PLA related enhancements to ensure that they are prioritized appropriately
- Active role in preparing PLA revenue forecasts for month end, annual plan and 3 year plan
- Responsible for forecasting revenues and will be accountable for accuracy of saving analysis for carriers
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5-8 years relevant experience
- SQL, MS Office,
- Pharmaceuticals; data analysis; familiarity with legal contracts; agile methodology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized, presentation skills
- Needs to be able to communicate and explain concepts to peers.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: