- Under the general direction of the Area Manager, the Series Lead will assist in the planning, documentation preparation, coordination and scheduling of activities within their assigned series of work.
- Coordinate with all required project (internal and external) resources to develop execution planning deliverables, including: construction supervision, technical staff, engineering, quality control, safety, human performance, sub-contractors, client stakeholders, etc.
- Responsible for providing updates on key metrics related to assigned Series, including schedule, Quality, Safety, issues and risks.
- Directly support the production training team in the development of training program, procedures, mock-up arrangements and training implementation approach.
- Directly support the implementation of training of work force alongside the training team.
- Manage the “Series Readiness” process for assigned Series, including solicitation of acceptance from all appropriate stakeholders that readiness criteria have been achieved.
- Maintain excellent relationships with client, engineers, consultants, subcontractors and public.
- Responsible to ensure that all work is conducted in a safe manner in compliance with safety, quality and human performance policies.
- Implement Joint Venture and Client policies and project procedures as required.
- Assist in developing recovery strategies when project schedule or budget are in jeopardy.
- Oversee and directly support work during execution phase, including monitoring for performance, provision of guidance to the field team, reporting to line management, leading problem-solving efforts and development of adverse condition recovery plans.
- Ensure project is constructed in compliance with drawings, specifications, Field Work Packages (FWPs), Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) and project schedule and budget.
- Ensure the work is carried out in accordance with QA Programs and project quality guidelines.
- Coordinate across all functions of the project as required to achieve Series goals.
- Directly supervise team members within the Series Team.
- Education to include undergraduate degree in Engineering or technical college diploma or equivalent combination of technical training and/or related experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in project execution.
- 2-5 years Project Management related experience.
- Experience with coordinating/managing Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC) work.
- Ability to successfully coordinate a construction project.
- Knowledge of all aspects of construction such as; technology, equipment, methods, trade agreements and jurisdiction, engineering, cost control, scheduling and safety requirements.
- Good communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
- High proficiency in standard computer programs.
- Experience in preparation and delivery of project reports in writing and verbally, including presentation to various stakeholders.
PLACEMENT TYPE: Permanent
LOCATION: Kincardine, Ontario
Since 2006, Adirondack Information Management Inc. has provided quality, professional consultants to public and private sector clients across Canada. We pride ourselves on supplying professional consultants who specialize in a range of fields, from engineers to HR specialists.
Adirondack Information Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
Adirondack would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, resumes will be kept on file for future consideration. Resumes will not be submitted to other parties without consent.