Truck Drivers wanted – 3 in Number
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials on local routes and short interurban routes.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods.
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- Oversee the condition of the vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
- Documentation: Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks, knowledge of Accident or Incident Reports.
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers.
- May perform emergency roadside repairs
- May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
We thank all applicants for their interest in this job; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Aboriginals, Newcomers to Canada
What you will get from the role:
- Leading-edge fleet of newer tractors and trailers.
- Safe Fleet incentive for every Driver.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completion of secondary school.
- Experience will be an asset. New AZ Driver License holders can be considered with On Job Training.
- Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is required.
- Valid AZ drivers license
Salary: CAD$ 24.00/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at Wreckamended Trucking.
To be considered for this position, please email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org