Santouka Kamei Canada Foods Ltd. (operating as; Hokkaido Ramen Santouka) at 91 Dundas Street East, Toronto Ontario; is looking for two Supervisor(s), Japanese Ramen restaurant for a salary of; $16.00 per hour for 40.0 hours per week.
– Minimum two year of supervisory in restaurant experience is required
– Must have excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
– Must be able to work evenings, weekends and overtime as assigned
– Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
– Completion of secondary (high) school is required
– Proficient in oral and written English is required
• Supervise servers to ensure that all Hokkaido Ramen Santouka service standards and steps are met through all customer interactions.
• Assist the Manager in interviewing and selecting staff.
• Train new employees and ensure that all steps of service as outlined in Hokkaido Ramen Santouka training manuals are followed on a daily basis.
• Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience.
• Schedule shifts for staff according to the company’s guidelines.
• In conjunction with the manager constantly monitor the quality and presentation of all food items, liaising with Chefs to ensure the same.
• Maintain cleanliness of all outlets on a daily basis.
• Monitor inventory reports and place orders when required.
• Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally, and report to the Manager.
• Complete all necessary daily reports at the end of each shift.
• Work in any area requiring additional staffing.
• In the absence of the Manager carry out the daily operation of the restaurant.
• Any other duties requested by the Manager.
We invite qualified candidates who are; new immigrants, youth and indigenous people to also apply.