- Conceptualize creative ideas with sales and marketing managers.
- Test and improve the design of the website.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Take full ownership of Design projects.
- Design visual imagery for websites and ensure that they are in line with brand for the company and select and prepare imagery.
- Design page layouts and templates and create design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Work with different content management systems.
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes with the marketing and sales managers.
- Design sample pages including colors and fonts and prepare design plans and presenting the website structure to the sales and marketing team.
- Work with sales and marketing team to develop and maintain consistent branding and to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Design engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrate client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimize sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employ industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conduct website testing and research on AI plug-ins for increasing the website’s functionality
- Ensure website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- 5+ years of experience in web design and development.
- A university degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or similar field or equivalent of experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, C#, ASP, webform and Drupal and other visual design tools.
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Great interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Accustomed to working in a fast, high-pressure working environment.
Salary: $35 to $50 per hour– depending on experience- 40-45 hour per week
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.