Citymark Construction and Drywall uses hands-on approach that optimizes results while maintaining fast turnaround times and responsive, friendly service. Since 2002,Citymark Construction and Drywall has provided an extensive set of professional services to institutions throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
As a member of the Interior Systems Contractors Association (ISCA), Citymark Construction and Drywall has developed a strong reputation by holding every project to the same high standards. Every job is strictly supervised, both in-office and on-site, and our certified tradesmen engage in on-going training programs to ensure consistent efficiency. Our goal is to surpass our clients’ expectations and offer a superior value in every case.
We have played a role in various award-winning projects including Durham College Student Services Building (Winner of Oshawa Urban Design Award, 2010), Hudson’s Bay Queen Street (Association for Retail Environments Design, 2010) and Kleinfeld Toronto (Association for Retail Environments Design Award, 2015).
We are a fast-growing construction and drywall company, looking for an experienced Web Designer. Thebestcandidatewillbe working with a vibrant management team and meetsthefollowingcriteria:
- Conceptualize creative ideas with senior managers.
- Test and improve the design of the website.
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintain the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Take full ownership of Design projects.
- Design visual imagery for websites and ensure that they are in line with brand for the company.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Work with different content management systems.
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporate functionalities and features into websites.
- Design sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Prepare design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Work with sales, marketing, research and engineering team to develop and maintain consistent branding and to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets.
- Design engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrate client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimise sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employ industry and design best practice through website build process
- Conduct website testing
- Liaise with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensure website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Provide internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website.
- 5+ years of experience in web design and development.
- A university degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or similar field is required.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, C#, ASP webform and Drupal and other visual design tools.
- Overall computer and technology knowledge in Linux, Unix, JavaOS, Networking hardware, Networking security, and File management software.
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Great interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Accustomed to working in a fast, high-pressure working environment.
Salary: $60,000 to $65,000 annually – depending on experience- 40-48 hour per week
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.