Canada Lands Company and COVID-19 Mitigation
Mar. 27, 2020
Canada Lands Company is doing its part to curb the spread of COVID-19 and keep Canadians safe. In addition to actively monitoring the situation, we are following the guidelines and procedures put in place by public health authorities. To date, we have implemented the following measures:
- Under the direction of provincial governments, we will continue to suspend the operations at our CN Tower, Montreal Science Centre, Old Port of Montreal and education programs at Downsview Park until May 30 to protect the health and safety of all.
- Our Real Estate offices are closed although we are monitoring phone lines. Staff are working remotely. Should you need to get in touch, please refer to our contact listing here.
- In accordance with measures put in place in Calgary and Toronto by municipalities and school boards, we have closed the two playgrounds we operate at Currie and Downsview Park.
- Our regional greenspaces remain open however, we are asking all visitors to practice safe social distancing. Keep yourself and others safe by doing the following:
- Stay home if you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who is sick.
- Always maintain at least two metres between yourself and other visitors.
- Take your garbage home to protect workers and keep the space clean.
- Wash your hands when you return home.
- We have put in place the necessary people and resources to ensure supplier payments continue seamlessly and without disruption however, we do ask for your patience during this time. For payment-related inquiries, please contact any of the following:
- Canada Lands Company / Downsview Park: email@example.com
- CN Tower: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old Port of Montreal: email@example.com
We will continue to update this message as measures are added and/or updated. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.