Lakehead U: Save the Date and plan to join this year’s Research and Innovation Week 15th Anniversary Celebrations!
Save the Date and plan to join this year’s Research and Innovation Week 15th Anniversary Celebrations!
· Thunder Bay Dates: February 28 to March 5, 2020
· Orillia Dates: March 9 to 11, 2020
2020 Theme, Our Creative Mind
When we think about “creativity,” we may imagine artists/scientists conjuring up fantastic ideas that come from the depths of their inventive minds. Collectively, we connect our ideas, knowledge, and curiosity to create our realities. Using our creative mind, we focus on what exists, and strive to look at reality from different perspectives. Together we imagine, innovate, and discover ways through our research to improve our lives, and better our world.
Some of our confirmed events in Thunder Bay include:
· February 29 – “Festival of Ideas” at Intercity Shopping Centre,
· March 2nd – Public Talk: Tim Caulfield: Battling the Bunk Machines,
· March 3rd – “Thinking Outside the Box” Research Panel,
· March 4th – Northern Ignite Breakfast,
· March 4th – Indigenous Business and Reconciliation Panel, and
· March 5th – Awards Reception.
In the coming weeks, please refer to our Research and Innovation Week web page to learn more.
For additional information, please contact Rena Viehbeck, Events Coordinator, Research Services at email@example.com.