Sudbury U: Recruiting members to the Board of Regents
The University of Sudbury is actively recruiting new members to its Board of Regents.
As a member of the Board of Regents, you will join other leaders from various backgrounds who are committed to the University’s vision and mission and to student learning and success.
We are seeking candidates with expertise and attributes in the areas of:
• leadership and governance;
• communications and media relations;
• government and community relations;
• strategic planning; and
• Indigenous affairs.
Candidates will also have:
• strong communication and critical thinking skills;
• consensus building skills; and
• the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Interested individuals are asked to send their expression of interest along with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, by April 30, 2020. Please see all details in the full posting attached, which will also be available at https://usudbury.ca/en/about-us/employment-opportunities.