- Alberta NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Doc2070001474 – Design, Procurement and Installation of Encased Micropile Foundations
Doc2070001474 – Design, Proc. & Inst. of Micropile Found
- Title of RFP: Doc2070001474 – Design, Proc. & Inst. of Micropile Found
- Sector: Private Sector
- Type: RFP
- Region: ON
- Closing Date and Time: 29 November, 2019 – 12:00 PM. Mandatory Pre-bid Site Meeting Friday, 08 November, 2019 @ 10:00 AM.
- Brief Description: Design, Procurement and Installation of Encased Micropile Foundations for Waterfront Toronto Port Lands Flood Protection Tower Relocation
- Buyer Name: Andrea Katona-Smith
- Buyer Email: Andrea.Katona-Smith@inergi.ca
- If you are interested in participating in this RFP, please follow the instructions below
As of January 22, 2018, in order to participate in Hydro One sourcing events and to do business with Hydro One, you must be registered in the SAP Ariba Network.
If you are already registered, please send the Buyer an email with your contact details and they will send you an invitation to participate in this RFP. If you are not registered, please send an email to SupplierContact@HydroOne.com requesting a registration invitation.
For step-by-step instructions on registration, responding to a Hydro One sourcing event and using DocuSign, please refer to the supplier section on the Hydro One website: https://www.hydroone.com/about/suppliers.
Once you have submitted the Supplier Profile Questionnaire, please advise the buyer so they may follow through with the registration approval. Upon approval, you will be invited to participate in this RFP event.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: