- Ontario NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Home » Account Manager
|Date||November 24, 2022|
|Company||Triple M Metal LP|
|Location||Sault Ste. Marie, ON|
|Category||Accounting / Finance|
|Client||Triple M Metal LP|
With one truck, a strong work ethic and an ardent sense of team spirit, Mike and Antonio Giampaolo established Triple M Metal in 1975. Now, more than 40 years later, we have grown from modest beginnings to become one of North America’s largest, privately held, fully integrated recyclers of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metals.
Our growing enterprise operates 27 facilities across North America, including Canada, the United States and Mexico, with additional interests in Europe. Our established and far-reaching geographic network means we are optimally positioned to maintain and service our current customer base while making strides in new and emerging markets. We strive to build confidence and value from local or community-based peddlers to the most prominent international companies by providing customized solutions that deliver on all metal recycling and process needs.
We are transforming the way we work and want you to be a part of it!
The Account Manager will be the main point of contact for all activities related to developing and managing accounts within an assigned region. This role will primarily focus on the maximization of account potential by providing an exemplary customer service experience, anticipating client requirements and facilitating seamless business transactions.
What do you bring to the table? How do your skills and Triple M’s needs match up to make the ultimate tag team?
What we Offer:
- Paid Benefits – Health, Vision, Dental, Health Care Spending Account etc.;
- Life Ins., Long Term Disability, AD&D;
- Employee and Family Assistance Program;
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan;
- Short Term Incentive Bonus Plan;
- Hybrid working arrangements (Office/Home/Road);
- Training and opportunities for growth and advancement!
Manage existing accounts and cultivate new business;
- Prepare quotes for potential/existing customers and assist staff with price contract formulas and associated documentation;
- Negotiate contract terms and execute related administrative functions;
- Evaluate cost benefit analysis and coordinate unique scrap pickup arrangements;
- Document all customer interactions in company provided CRM.
- Develop and implement market strategies designed to increase business growth;
- Deliver data driven results emphasizing tonnage growth and margin expansion;
- Resolve corrective actions when required.
- Construct, forecast and manage sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and organizational goals;
- Identify and close long-lasting high-value partnerships;
- Manage daily pricing as required (tickets, pricing etc.).
- Values that align with Triple M Metal’s Core Values of Respect, Integrity,
- Excellence, Team and Pride;
- Post-Secondary Education, College or University Diploma/Degree in Business, Sales and/or Marketing;
- 2+ years account management in a similar or related industry;
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal;
- Valid G Class Drivers License with access to a reliable vehicle;
- A goal oriented self-starter who’s comfortable working with a team or individually;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with efficiency;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Previous experience with a CRM;
- Scrap or metal industry experience.
Want to meet us? Great! We want to meet you too! Here are some things to prepare for the interview:
Examples of how you interact with teammates, putting the team’s success first!
Come with your passion and tell us how you want to change the way that we do work!
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact us at 905-547-8888 extension 106 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: